How to use the Google Analytics Connector.
This connector downloads all of your Google Analytics 4 account’s data into your desired destinations. Google Analytics Universal moved to Google Analytics 4 on 2020. Google Analytics 4’s connector downloads the data for the entire property and not just a View. We currently only support getting the “General” data from your account but we are working on getting vertical specific data soon.
Steps to use the GA4 Connector.
To use this connector you will have to add MovingLake’s Service Account to your Google Analytics account as a user. To do this please:
- Log into your Google Analytics account.
- Go to the Admin view by clicking the gear down to the left.
- Choose the property which you want the connector to get the data for.
- Go to Access Management.
- Add an analyst user with the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now go to Property Settings and copy the Property ID.
- That’s it! Now go to your MovingLake account select the GA4 Connector and be sure to input the Property ID number from the last point.