How to use the OwnerRez PMS Connector.
This connector downloads all of your PMS account’s data into your preferred destination. Our connector uses the latest integration. Due to the heavily restricted rate limits, this connector is not configured to poll in near-realtime the data, but rather relies mostly on webhooks to plumb through any updates regarding reservations, listings, tasks, conversations and guests.
- Click on New Connector.
- Select OwnerRez from the connectors catalog, assign a name and a description and confirm.
- Click on the “Get external credentials” button to open the consent screen of OnwerRez.
- Confirm the permissions required for MovingLake to connect to your OwnerRez account and go back to MovingLake’s app.
- Click on “Next” to continue. You can also click on “Validate” button to confirm the access to OwnerRez.
- Choose a destination type to send your data, you can use an existing one or create a new one.
- Once you choosed your destinations, you can see all the entities available to sync your data. Select the ones you want to get data.
- Select a sync date from which start receiving your data and override the polling frequency for any entity or endpoint available if needed.
- When you finished click on “Create connector” That’s it! Your OwnerRez account is synchronized with MovingLake and you will start receiving your data.
Following is a list of entities we currently support for this connector.
All data will be only on read mode to move it to your chosen destinations
- Field definitions
- Tags definitions