How to use the Tokeet PMS Connector.
This connector downloads all of your PMS account’s data into your preferred destination. Our connector uses the latest integration. Due to the heavily restricted rate limits, this connector is not configured to poll in near-realtime the data, but rather relies mostly on webhooks to plumb through any updates regarding reservations, listings, tasks, conversations and guests
Follow these steps to connect Tokeet to your desired destination:
- Create an account or sign-in at app.movinglake.com.
- Create a new connector and choose Tokeet.
- On the credentials screen click on Get External Credentials.
- You should be redirected to Tokeet. Sign-in if you hadn’t already.
- Accept the connection with MovingLake.
- Go back to your MovingLake tab, click on Validate. A green validation toast should appear.
- Follow the wizard flow to configure the destination of the connector.
Following is a list of entities we currently support for this connector.
- Data Feeds